RealPlayer enables your computer to play streaming RealVideo and RealAudio.
Please close your firefox before install the RealPlayer.
- Plays many more files than Windows Media Player
- Download Videos from the Internet to your PC with One Click
- Transfer media to and from your mobile phone
How to install RealPlayer for firefox:
- Download the RealPlayer installer.
- Close Firefox.
- Run the setup program.
- When the installation is complete, open Firefox.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and then click Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Plugins panel.
The RealPlayer plugin should be listed as
RealPlayer(tm) G2 LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In (32-bit)Ads by Google